As a guest at the Skytop Lodge, you will enjoy unparalleled access to everything the Poconos has to offer. From endless trails and slopes to plenty of amenities and scheduled activities, there’s something for everyone at this resort.
This is the year to visit the Poconos. Anyone who is booking a stay during 2019 should keep these events in mind.
Top 10 Pocono Events to Attend in 2019
- The Pocono Winter Wine, Food & Spirits Festival — This annual festival will take place on January 27. Attendees will be introduced to local wine and food that is produced in the region.
- Winter Beer Festival — The annual Winter Beer Festival will take place at Skytop on February 2, where guests will enjoy outdoor beer tastings from local craft breweries.
- Wally Ice Fest — Wally Ice Fest is set to take place on February 9 and February 10. The purpose of the event is to celebrate the winter sports of the region. There will be pond hockey and an ice golf tournament.
- Chili and Wing Cookoff — On March 3, visitors can find out who makes the best chili and wings in the region.
- Wally Wine Fest — This springtime event is scheduled for April 6 and 7, and there will be more than 100 vendors offering tastings.
- Earth Day Festival — The Pocono Environmental Education Center will host an Earth Day Festival on April 27.
- 31st Annual Farm Animal Frolic — During the last two weekends in May, visitors can make friends with the baby farm animals that are born in the spring.
- Summer Beer Fest— Fill up on your favorite summer-y ales at this year’s Summer Beer Fest happening on June 15th at Skytop Lodge.
- 157th Annual Wayne County Fair — Taking place from August 2 until August 10, this is one of the oldest agricultural fairs in the region.
- Septemberfest — On September 14, the hottest music festival of the fall will take place.
Whether you are planning a winter getaway or a summer vacation, you’ll find that there’s a place for you at Skytop Lodge. Contact us today to book your 2019 visit to the Poconos.