Looking for some fun outdoor activities the whole family will love? You’ll only find these unique outdoor activities high up in the Poconos at Skytop Lodge!
- Mountain biking. Rent bicycle cruisers for the whole family. We even offer Burleys for little riders who aren’t ready for a 2-wheeler just yet. You’ll find a variety of easy riding trails on the property. Helmets are required!
- Lake activities. Canoes, kayaks, and rowboats – take your pick! Get out on the lake with the kids and learn how to work together to steer the boat where you want to go. We offer professional instruction for beginner boaters.
- Indoor swimming. There’s something so special about swimming inside. Kids love it! If it’s not quite warm enough to take a dip in the lake, head to our indoor swimming pool for hours of fun.
- Fishing. A favorite father and son bonding activity for older kids who want to learn to fish. Our private trout stream offers up freshly-stocked trout for your fishing adventure. Cast away and make some memories together.
- Nature walks. Schedule a hike with our on-site naturalist and learn about Pocono wildlife and plants. Kids will love trying to spot wildlife and looking for unique leaves and rocks on their hike.
Head to the Skytop Lodge Adventure Center!
Looking for a spring break family getaway you’ll never forget? Tucked high up in the mountains, there’s a 5,500-acre outdoor playground waiting for you at Skytop Lodge.
When planning a spring family vacation, you’ll want your itinerary to pack a punch and also allow time for relaxation. Games and activities for the kids, golf for dad, and maybe some spa time for mom. Make the most of your time as you reconnect with what matters most.
Ready to book a fun family vacation this Spring? Check out all that Skytop has to offer, including packages and upcoming seasonal activities.