Summer is all about playing games outside, dinner on the grill and the great American firework show to celebrate Fourth of July. If this sounds good to you, we know just the place to spend your holiday weekend. The elegance of nature. The luxury of a timeless retreat. This is what you get when you stay at the premier family resort in the Pocono Mountains.
5 Reasons to Spend Fourth of July in the Poconos:
- Get Out of the City – There’s hustle and there’s bustle, but they’re not invited on vacation. Hang your to-do list on a tree as you enter this oasis in the mountains. The Pocono Mountains are known for cool misty waterfalls, lakeside cabins and the most beautiful shades of green everywhere you turn. This is a place where you can truly unwind.
- Campfires and Lawn Games – Contrary to your kids’ swing set instructions at home, fun in the Poconos is not complicated. It’s as simple as a game of lawn bowling before dinner. Or a peaceful paddle board ride after breakfast. The best part? Campfires! This special amenity is available at Skytop for Fourth of July weekend.
- 5,500 Acres of Adventure – If you’ve never played in nature’s playground, you’re in for a fulfilling and beautiful experience. Hike to a waterfall. Do a cannonball into the lake. Cartwheel your way to your room. Meditate in a meadow. Complete a treetop adventure course. So. Much. Adventure.
- Bird’s Eye View of the Fireworks – Imagine watching our grand fireworks show atop an observation deck with a 360-degree view of the Pocono Mountains. Oh, and there’s a cash bar and grilled burgers and hot dogs. It really doesn’t get much better than this for Fourth of July. Here’s how you can get this VIP experience.
- All-American History – Did you know a town in the Poconos operated America’s first steam locomotive? Or that these mountains were the sight of the first American railroad in 1827? After World War II, the Pocono Mountains were a popular destination for honeymooners. The rich American history of the Poconos is celebrated every year with big Fourth of July celebrations.
Elevate your stay this Fourth of July! Book your VIP package or call us at (855) 345-7759 for more information about our fireworks display. Everyone’s invited! And if we don’t see you for the holiday, hopefully we’ll see you at our Summer Beer Fest in August.