» GOLF » COURSE OVERVIEW & POLICIES
Reserve now online or call (800) 345-7759
COURSE OVERVIEW & POLICIES
Skytop’s championship-level, award-winning 18-hole golf course is designed to challenge both the experienced and novice golfer. Masterfully maintained, the course covers acres of fragrant fields and woods as well as unique water features.
In addition to the course, we also offer a 15-station driving range, 6 stationed inside range stalls for inclement weather, and 3 practice greens with sand bunkers.
USGA Golf Rules govern all play at Skytop.
– Soft spike shoes only.
– Proper attire required. No jeans or tank tops.
– Please repair ball marks, replace divots and rake bunkers.
– Observe 90-degree rule, keep carts 30’ from greens.
– Yardages marked to center of greens.
– Please assist our ranger to ensure that all golfers enjoy their round.
– In the event of severe weather, seek shelter or vacate the course.
Additionally, each player must have his or her own set of clubs. Rentals are $60 and available through the Pro Shop. Please respect that we do not allow five-somes on the course and that walking is only permitted after 3 PM.