Ski or ride your way down our gentle slopes with a vertical drop of 295 feet. Or if you prefer to get your heart racing among the beautiful Pocono Mountains, embark on a cross-country skiing adventure, traveling trails from Indian Ladder Falls to Goose Pond to back-country routes.
The best thing about a ski getaway to Skytop is that every guest receives a COMPLIMENTARY LIFT TICKET AND SHUTTLE!
Because Skytop prides itself on our natural environment, all winter activities are weather permitting. Ski and snowboard rentals are available, and lessons are offered to “Little Flurries” ages 2 to 4, through Skytop’s Ski School.
Skytop Ski School
Take advantage of Skytop Lodge's professional Ski School for adults and children as young as two years old! Snowboarding lessons are also available from age 7 and up. Find more information on our Ski School here.
Skytop's Skiing Top 10
- You can over night check your ski rentals at the mountain for your entire stay, avoiding refitting time!
- You receive complimentary lift tickets with your stay!!
- We provide shuttle service to & from the mountain… just sit back & relax
- We have a friendly staff that knows SKIING
- Shaped Head Ski Rentals
- Burton Learn-to-Ride Snowboard Rentals
- 100% Snow making, minus the huge weekend ski crowds!!
- Complimentary Ski Helmets- Stay Safe!!
- Personal touch with our excellent Ski School- we are proud to offer small group lessons, semi-private and private lessons
- We offer special Little Flurries Classes for ages 2-4 years old and The Little Guys Classes for ages 4-6!!!
To book your overnight accommodations, please Click here or call